2.3.16

The End of the TEDs

The bane of Mr Gin and my lives has gone! No more TEDs! No more ugly bottle green stockings with the annoying hole at the end that my toe(s) would escape through and drive me nuts.

The threat from DVT has passed and also from strangling each other with the bloody things.

My mother and Mr Gin were very patient with putting them on, using the plastic bag technique. I have been not been able to do it.

I am pleased to see the back of very dry legs, that produced the charming ‘leg dandruff’. Mr Gin is also pleased because he does not like goopy things on his hands and he was a champ and moisturised said dry legs.

Having to wear the blasted things almost 24 hours a day was very uncomfortable and I am wearing normal socks today and my feet are wonderfully warm.



The only one that is sad that they will not be coming back is Whitby, one of our cats. Who has a bit of a foot fetish and loves to lick plastic bags. He is an odd cat, and joined in TEDs putting on a number of times.


No comments:

Post a Comment