26.4.16

Three months and I got in trouble

I have hit the three month mark, the sweet spot where a lot of the serious healing is apparently done.  I pleased with this, life is slowly approaching normal.

I did get in trouble though, at the 12 week mark.  My physio told me right off. I have really struggled to do my exercises now I am back at work. Work is still hard going, even though I sit in a chair all day I am exhausted. I come home and do all the things, cooking and generally home things. All I want to do is collapse on the couch!

I did get in the swimming pool and that went well, I started with 400m and that actually felt great.  Hard work but I am not as unfit as I thought I was. The extra movement from the joint is amazing in the pool.

The physio did also help with the walk, my core muscles are weak and I need to tighten them when walking. Also be more defined with my heel to toe walking, I have so very bad habits from when I limped. I am hoping all this will become second nature and the waddle not return when tired or not concentrating.
I just need to get over this tiredness and do my exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment