14.1.16

Heading out and staying healthy



Well, it is 7 days to go, this time next week it should be all over besides the fat lady groaning.

It was drummed into me when I at the health check, if I had a cold the operation would be off!

So I have spent the last few weeks looking like a Casualty extra who has wandered off set or I 'm auditioning for a star wars role wearing my face mask on the tube and generally out in London.

Also I'm obsessive with hand wash, and anti-bacterial things, this is not really me, at all. I am in the what does not kill you will just make you stronger camp.

I am also avoiding parties and gigs, which is depressing and wearing the mask at the cinema. Very sexy! Pictured above is my going out kit. Drugs and anti-bacterial stuff abounds.

So far so good, no sniffles or cuts or scratches. Fingers crossed for the next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment